To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tah dah!


Look what I found! I have no idea how I got to Lia's place, but I know I was linking around (good term) and when I stumbled upon her blog I just knew I had to make her adorable bags. And you know what? These are next year's Christmas presents. Oh, I could jump for joy because these were so stinkin' easy and they turned out so stinkin' cute! Add to that, I used more fabric that Alex so graciously sent me last summer. Come on....what girl isn't gonna want one of these? Heck, I'm making one for myself too. I can think of many uses for an adorable bag. Hmmm, I'm wondering how well these will work to hold yarn for my projects?


Oh my gosh, I've been having way too much fun in the sewing room lately. Now, what should I do next? Oooh, I've got an idea.....but I might need your help. I have more material to make another of these and I would like to give it away, as a thank you, for all the guidance and fabulous ideas I get from all of you. But here's the thing, how do you handle a give away? Really, I want to know and if you don't tell me then I can't give one of these bags away. And they really are as stinkin' cute as I said they were.

2 comments:

  1. super super cute! i will have to link through!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelyyyyy so happy you made this :) I thought you were making the moving bag hahahahaha....this is extremely easy, fun and beautiful, eh? :D enjoy!

    ReplyDelete