Aye, yi, yi! This is ridiculously good!
The recipe is here, but for conversion sake I offer this:
6 Tbls sunflower seeds
6 Tbls pumpkin seeds
6 Tbls flax seeds
6 Tbls sesame seeds
6 Tbls oatmeal
2 tsp salt (I only used 1)
1 tsp baking powder
100 ml olive oil (flip side of glass measuring cup shows ml)
200 ml Water
1 cup + 2 T flour
Here is how it is done:
- Mix all ingredients and stir until it is a sticky mass
- Separate dough into three equally sized portions
- Flatten each portion with a spatula onto parchment paper
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into sizes appropriate to crisp bread.
- Place the breads in the oven and bake them for 15 minutes, or until golden, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
When they are done, let them cool off for a bit before eating, if you can.