To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Friday, June 1, 2012

This face.

See this face? Right, you don't see it here very often because he's at the age where he would rather do things with his friends instead of hanging out with his little siblings. I get that, I really do, but that means I don't get many pictures of him either.
 
He can be funny and charming, but he doesn't find us to be so funny and charming anymore. I get why it happens. I don't like it, but I get it. ~sigh~

Still, every once in a while I get a candid shot like this...and it reminds me that photography is really about the quality and not the quantity. Life is too.

I love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment