To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm rather far behind

but I'm ok with that because I've been having a marvelous time.I have more pictures, but half are on Alex' camera and half are on Brent's...haha...that just means I'm going to be posting out of order. Goodness! I'm such a rule breaker with the start of the new year.

The lonely mitten because for the life of me I can't find a picture of both mittens.
They really do feel delicious and I have enough cashmere left to make two more pair, but this time I should make the cuffs a little longer. I'm thinking I might sell the second pair because, really, do I need two pair?

This little girl hadn't seen her Uncle in over 2 years, but the moment she saw him, she bolted towards him at a dead-run and leaped into his arms as she swooned, "Uncle Alex! I've missed you!" It appears the females in his life have a thing about leaping into his arms. So sweet.

Little bit of snowy paddling....

This child paddled with us and I laugh because I'm spoiling him for any type of tame summer camping or paddling. He'll be a seasoned pro with this outdoorsy winter business by the time he's 10.

A little sunrise walk-about at Pickeral Lake again. Such a beautiful area to hike and the proximity to town is an added bonus.

That's it...I'm out of pictures for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment