To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dee-licious!


This was Brent's idea and I'm giving credit where credit is due, but since he didn't write down the original recipe (bad Brent), we played around with it again last night. Oh. My. Yummm. You should go make some right now! It's a Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing that he served over a salad of greens, Feta cheese and walnut bits. Did I mention it's super easy too? Did I mention you just might be licking the bowl clean? I didn't, but I could have.



Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing

14 frozen strawberries (I recommend thawing them a bit)
1/3 c Balsamic Vinegar
4 T water
3 T sugar

Whirl all the ingredients in a blender until it's all mixed up. Toss with your salad and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that does look yummy! I am always looking for new dressing recipes...thanks!!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete