To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Weekend

Wow! What an amazing weekend. From torrential rains (thanks Gustov) which completely cancelled our Thursday show for the first time in 29 years, to beautiful clouds and perfect weather for Friday and Saturday. I just finished up Celebration on the Grand and had the most marvelous time. Several new elements were added this year and I think they were a huge success. Here are just a couple of highlights.

It's a completely different view from 32 stories up. I was at the top watching people rappel down the side of the building. Oh, let me tell you, it takes your breath away to look down, but the city looks so beautiful from up here.

There she goes. It took about 15 minutes to get to the bottom. Would you have gone?

I have to laugh because Miss M wanted her face painted to look like a little pink pig. I do believe she got what she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment