To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ack, I need a maid.

How odd that 30 days of nothing has somehow turned into 30 days of cleaning and purging for me. It's necessary, but not so fun. Look at the messes I have to clean up - and this is just the 'office'.

Messy, Messy Messy!

Seriously, I was just using the iron. It's not like it's been out for 3 weeks or anything wierd like that.

And then there's this lovely 'little' pile that needs to be sorted.

Ok, it's all very useful, but could someone please put it back the way it was before I started my sewing projects.....and finished them?

And how does one person manage to get so many shoes on the back landing? It's not like I'm a collector of shoes....am I? Nah, it's only 8 pairs stacked here and I'm not telling how many are still in the closet. This landing is also on the list of things to have completed by the end of September.
And all this needs to be accomplished without buying any storage items? Hmmm, better head to the cellar to see what I might find tucked away that can be reused.

1 comment: