To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How did they keep it a secret?

Paula told me a few weeks prior to my birthday that they had come up with the most amazing gift for me and she could hardly keep it a secret. What I want to know is how my grandkids could keep it a secret? Because they have the typical busy family life, they went in shifts to the ceramic store to work on my gift, each child taking a different turn over a period of days. I've seen them off and on over the last few weeks and none of them, not one, ever spilled the beans. How could they keep this a secret?

It's a platter...with our family motto. How cool is that? Everyone chose different colors and stamps and added hand drawings on the platter. I love it! It's the perfect gift. My family rocks!

And then there's got to be cake...and a little help with blowing out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment