To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Withdrawals already

My son who lives in Taiwan is going through 'something' and informed me that he has deleted his blog, turned off AIM and deleted the only other site where I was able to glimpse his life. He said he would have to do a better job of emailing me or calling home instead. This is not going to be good. He is notorious for not emailing and phoning. I know he has to deal with his personal issues, but I don't think I like that it affects me as well. I don't like this at all. *sigh* It's like reaching out into the darkness and not finding anything there. This reminds me of missing my oldest son's phone call from boot camp and knowing there was no way to get back to him. I feel incredible sadness right now......
*update* Ok, I'm going to do the mom thing except that I can't cook him a meal. BUT! I can mail him food (because that will make me feel better). Look for a package honey.

2 comments:

  1. Ok you're cheering up cause you're cooking right? Know that you're blessed because you can do that for him.
    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know any time you need to know what he's up to and i'll fill you in. generally though, alex just works a whole lot and doesn't seem to do much else. lately he's been going running with jerry really early in the morning.
    :)
    MEK

    ReplyDelete