To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's wrap it up!

It's funny. I read a couple of posts where people were putting themselves on restriction until they finish some of the projects they've begun and never completed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who reads posts and says, "that's exactly what I did!" I now have a pile in my craft room/office, in order of priority, and I'm not allowed to start any new projects until these are complete. Ok, I did move The Caps to Cap-Haitien Project to the top of the pile, but I had something else that absolutely needed to be completed so I could move on to the caps. This is the project I've been working on the last few days.
Now I can get the presents wrapped and each will have an adorable little gift tag in the shape of a mitten for the recipient. I left the top open so I could slip a miniature candy cane inside. Dang! They are just so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are so lovely and touching. My current crafts are completed but I have a huge list of holiday gifts to start making. I need to also not start any new projects.

    ReplyDelete