To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can brag if I want to....

So, we had a bit of snowfall and the last 'put the garden to bed' task I had left this year was to bring the potted rose into the garage for the winter. While moving it I noticed there were a few new buds that had formed. I snipped them, put them in vases on the kitchen windowsill and now they're opening. Aren't they beautiful? Plus, the Angel Face rose is about to make her final showing as well, but for some reason she doesn't mind blooming in the snow. How cool is that? There's a reason I love Michigan.

1 comment:

  1. And you're the one who doesn't like roses, harumph!

    And by the way, I took the same personality test, but I can't post it here, it is on Myspace

    ReplyDelete