To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Must make soup!

Go to the health food store, buy the Eden Organic Brown Rice Flakes and make this soup immediately! The recipe is also on the back of the rice flakes package, but I'm telling you, it's the easiest and tastiest broccoli soup I have ever ever ever had. It's heaven in a cup. It's a thick, creamy, tasty comfort food that will make you go crawling back for seconds. Did I mention easy? And just for fun, I made it a second time but with asparagus from my freezer. Again.....heaven in a cup. Please let me know if you make the soup and what you think of it. Seriously!

Jewleigh and Megan - you are going to love this.

3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely going to make this soup when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure if i can get behind rice flakes.. but i'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....the rice flakes work as a thickener. Sort of like using a roux so you won't even notice what they are.

    ReplyDelete