To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't do this!

Take pictures while you're driving - that's what I mean. It's just not safe driving practices! However, I thought the view was fabulous and seriously, how often do I get to see a nearly full moon in front of me while the sun is setting behind me? Sorry about the quality of the pictures but I really didn't have time to worry about the composure last night.

I noticed this when I glanced out the window this morning so I ran for the camera and tripod and skipped on out to the front sidewalk. So I was in my robe and slippers. So it was freezing outside. So the neighbor walking his dog thought I was crazy. It's all about the pictures right?

Perhaps I should take up astronomy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there from Alaska! I am LOVING your blog! Beautiful photos and inspiration! What camera equiptment do you use? I've been known to Snap & Drive, too!
    I’ve been discovering a lot of new (to me) blogs and it’s been wonderful to find so many like minded people!
    Feel free to drop by my blog as well. I’ve been enjoying posting more prolifically lately- Advent/holiday gift ideas, recipes, insights and tutorials. http://www.mountainpulse.blogspot.com/
    Off I go to peruse more of your blog-Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete