To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Handmade Love.

When I began scrapbooking years ago, I was adamant, "I will not make cards!"

Ha...silly me.

I love making cards.
Totally C.A.S.E. from my local scrapbook store. She didn't mind. I bought my supplies from her. You can't tell but some of the Christmas trees are popped up.

Simply. Easy. Fun.

Just what these holidays called for.

3 comments:

  1. alex asked me if you had made your cards and i said i didnt know but they looked pretty professional. good job! love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make them, but he's the one who sets the standard high. Last year's card from him just about made me throw in the towel. Really have to find a website with Asian cards and tutorials. Something I can incorporate into my style.

    ReplyDelete