To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm here.

Now, but I've just returned from a trip out west - Reno, Pyramid Lake, Tahoe, Yosemite, Death Valley and Las Vegas. Oh my goodness! What a trip - up and down and all around. Whew! Pictures to come later because I'm also working on a project in my house that is taking a long time...and a lot of work. Goodness!

Oh, and one more item of interest. It seems K and Julie became engaged while I was away. Congratulations! I can't think of a more delightful woman to welcome into this growing family of ours. They've been together for 7 years and we've loved her for nearly as long.

2 comments:

  1. And you didn't visit me?
    Congratulations to the engaged couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola - was I close? I thought about you when we were planning the trip, but I thought you were closer to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete