To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Things that needed to be done.

A birthday card needed to be made for my nephew's birthday party. I had a little bit of help for this because Miss M and Sir S made their own tags to go inside. Good job you two!

It's fun getting together with my siblings and their families, but we agreed that going to the popular "gamey pizza place" for a birthday party was pretty crazy. Oh, the little ones had fun, but it didn't take long before they were walking around with a glazed look in their eyes from stimulus overload. So many flashing lights and dinging sounds and a crazy noise level. Hoo boy!

Valentine's had to come(and go)so the handmade table runner was required.

This project was from a ladies day out last year. I know it was easy to make because 2 of the ladies had never sewn before and both of their runners turned out fabulous. I think I'll leave mine out a while longer just because I like looking at it.

Legos needed to be played with. Ahem, and I definitely needed to help play with them. I wonder if a person ever gets too old to play with legos?

Fishing for the aligator was my idea. It was Sir S's idea to have the fisherman show up at the door with his catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment