To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Michigan Winter Poem

This was sent to me by a friend who doesn't happen to like the snow. I, on the other hand, looooove the snow.

Michigan Winter Poem

It's winter here in Michigan
And the gentle breezes blow,

Seventy miles an hour,
At twenty five below.

Oh, how I love ole Michigan
When the snow's up to your butt.

You take a breath of winter
And your nose freezes shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around.

I could never leave my Michigan
Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

And then they say we can tell that Spring is coming because we can finally see the deer again. ahaha Rain, rain stay away! Please bring me another snow day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment