To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All you ladies ROCK my world!

My coworker told me about a single mom who had to tell her kids that Santa had no money for gas this year so there wouldn't be any presents. That's just sad....and being a mom myself I couldn't let that happen. It's a 5 y/o boy and a 7 y/o girl and I was trying to come up with ideas that would help make their holiday merry. Being the homemade crafty sort of person I am, I started prowling around Blogland to see what I could find. Holy Cow! You ladies have way too many cool ideas out there. I'm telling you now, you could keep me in projects for years. Seriously. Years! My gosh, I get the best ideas from all of you. Thank you.

So, I found these and I've been working on them the last couple of days now. I found them via Sew Mama Sew for the November 2007 ideas. (Told you I was prowling)



I have another with all princessy materials, but no pic yet. Perhaps I'll add the pics tomorrow. For now, I'm sending them off to the mom. I bet they love them. I sure do.

Thanks again ladies. You rock!

1 comment:

  1. i am so impressed and think it is awesome you are making gifts for others you don't know!

    ReplyDelete