To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Friday, February 1, 2013

I've been playing a bit.

Once again, the paints are out and I'm dabbling, not too much, but a little. I'm so not good at this watercolor business, but I keep trying.
I totally copied a picture I found on Etsy. Yes, I did. I printed it, traced it and then painted it. I didn't do it to sell. I did it for the practice. Is that wrong? I would like to post it here, but oh, if it were my work that were copied like that, I don't think I would be very happy at all to see it posted online so I'm just telling you. And it turned out way cool.

After all that fog on Tuesday, we've now gotten hammered with the snow. I'm loving it and I've got a nighttime hike planned for the weekend....I should probably bring my snowshoes along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment