To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finding joy and peace.

This past weekend: I had journal work to do + Miss M was staying with me = JOY!

She's not one to be left out of projects, especially when they involve paint and messes and no rules.


This gives me an idea for a journal page. I love the combination of green and red with a smattering of yellow mixed in.
See? No rules.
Our tools for the day.

Last night: warm evening with a beautiful sunset + journal work on the patio + chocolate stout = PEACE


I sure didn't have to look very hard for my joy and peace.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous amount of creativity you have here! Looks like a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this does look like peace! How fun!

    ReplyDelete