To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Wipe Out

Life, it's a funny thing. You're going along, everything is rosy, you've got life by the tail and you're thinking, "ain't life grand!" Ha, then this happens...
I'm okay...in fact, I'm just fine...but it seems I had a bit of a mental wipe out and now I'm regrouping from it. It wasn't so bad, not like some of the more notorious wipe outs of my youth, and I'm actually laughing about this one, but geez, I sort of like it when life is grand. Oh, who am I kidding? In truth, I love coming out on the other side of wipe outs too. I feel so much calmer and inspired. I suppose the trick would be to stop thinking I've got life all figured out because I'm only going to find that I don't. That's okay. At least I could giggle my way through this wipe out. It would serve no purpose to feel guilt right now as that would only get in the way of my growth. Besides, giggling is way more fun. I wish I could laugh though all life's wipe outs. Then life would really be grand!

1 comment: