To Alex -

To Alex...who is far away in person, but never far from my heart. I miss you. Enjoy these snippets of everyday family life here in the states.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Two Wheeled Tours

The view from my bike as part of the Exploring Something New challenge:

Hmmm, I used to jump from this trestle when I was a teenager. Looking over the edge now, I can't imagine how I had the nerve. Wicked river currents below.


I thought I wanted orange poppies in my garden, but now I think I want this color. Perhaps I should have both?

Awww, thanks babes. This is so sweet. How did you know I would be riding this route today?









3 comments:

  1. Did your grand kids really chalk that message? Too too sweet!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't really, but I figured if I saw it, it must be for me 'cause I'm funny like that. Besides,if they had been there and known I was going to be riding by, they would have left me a note 'cause they're funny like that too. I actually rode passed the note, thought about it and went back for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea to go on a bike ride. I didn't get my bike out in years, I might just do that soon...

    ReplyDelete